The City of Elliot Lake maintains two beach facilities on the shores of Elliot Lake.
- Spruce Beach - Parking located off Spruce Avenue
- Spine Beach - Parking access from the west end of Spine Road
Both beaches are directly adjacent to residential areas offering easy access, parking and improved safety. Features include:
- Large sand beach area.
- Varying depth swimming areas surrounded by buoy lines with flat inclines into water. Suitable for young children.
- Playground structures (modern structure at Spruce Beach).
- Picnic tables and grass areas.
- Washroom facilities and change rooms.
Both facilities are life-guard supervised for the school summer break (normally July and August) from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on weekdays and 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on weekends and holidays. Hours may be reduced to 8 p.m. in August due to reduced daylight.